I hereby give clear and unambiguous consent to Math2Shine Pte Ltd, its affiliated entities and partners to contact me via Short Message Service (SMS), Phone calls or Emails for updates on Programs or Promotions of any Seminars/Events. I accept the Terms & Conditions.
- RESTRICTIONS ON USE; LIMITED LICENSE
All content contained on any products, materials, website or recordings (collectively, "Content"), such as text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is our property or the property of our licensors or licensees, and the compilation of the Content is our exclusive property, protected by international copyright laws. All software used on the Website is our property or the property of our software suppliers and protected by international copyright laws.
Any trademarks, service marks, graphics, logos, page headers, icons, scripts and trade names (each, a "Mark") contained on the Website are proprietary to us or our licensors or licensees. Our Marks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among users or that disparages or discredits us or anyone else. All other Marks not owned by us that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of any products, materials, website or recordings. No Content of the any products, materials, website or recordings owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by us may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded (other than page caching), uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, or sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose, except that you may download one (1) copy of the Content that we make available to you for such purposes on a single computer for your personal, noncommercial, home use only, provided that you: (a) keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights notices; (b) do not modify any of the Content; (c) do not use any Content in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services or brands. Your use of Content on any other website or computer environment is strictly prohibited.
The license granted to you does not include, and specifically excludes, any rights to: resell or make any commercial use of the products, materials, website, recordings or any Content; collect and use any product listings, descriptions, or prices; make any derivative use of the products, materials, website, recordings or Content; download or copy account information for the benefit of anyone else; or use any form of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose, any Mark, Content or other proprietary information, or use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing any such intellectual property, without our and each applicable owner's express written consent. Any unauthorized use automatically terminates the license granted to you hereunder. You may not use any of our or any such party's intellectual property without our and each such party's express written consent. For the purposes of this agreement, intellectual property rights include (but are not limited to) training materials, training programmes, seminars, products, websites and video recordings.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS), PERSONAL INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER THAT ARISE OUT OF OR RESULT FROM: (A) THE USE OF, OR ANY INABILITY TO USE, THE PRODUCTS, MATERIALS, WEBSITES, RECORDINGS, ANY CONTENT OR FUNCTIONS THEREOF; OR (B) ANY ACT OR OMISSION, ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER OF THE PRODUCTS, MATERIALS, WEBSITES, RECORDINGS OR ANYONE ELSE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSS, COST, DAMAGE, LIABILITY OR EXPENSE (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES AND COSTS) THAT YOU MAY SUFFER OR INCUR, UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE LESSER OF THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR THE RIGHT TO ACCESS OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITY RELATED TO THE PRODUCTS, MATERIALS, WEBSITES, RECORDINGS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE OR ANY OF THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES BE LIABLE
Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group Pte Ltd 107 Eunos Avenue 3. #03-02 Singapore 409837
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS When you visit the Website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- If the item is not as described, faulty or not suitable for the function intended we offer a full money back guarantee, provided the item has not been altered or damaged in any way. Advise of a return must be made with out delay, with in 24 hours of receipt if practical.
- REFUND: If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase please contact us within seven working days to arrange an exchange or refund. All items returned to us must be in original condition, not be altered, worn, damaged or used in any way whatsoever.
- We endeavour to ship our orders the same working day when ordered where possible.
- Due to the nature of online shopping being setup for those who want the convenience and savings of in home shopping - internet orders can only be shipped via secure Postage and Freight. Collection is possible but stricly by appointment only.
- We always carry on hand a large inventory so that most orders can be processed in a relatively short period of time. However at times it is possible that the product you have ordered may be out of stock for the moment hence not immedeately available.
- This can be due to other orders in process or items placed on hold. We endeavour at all times to have items available with in a reasonable period, usually 7-10 working days. Should this be the case we will inform you immedeately. It is of assistance if you would advice us of a day time contact phone number when placing your order.
- Any website errors in listing of the Product name, description, or pricing of any item displayed on this website is subject to database listings and if listed incorrectly due to human error or software error, will be changed as soon as possbile to be corrected.
- If a purchase is made of an Item and it has an incorrect Product name, description, or pricing, then we will notify you immediately upon receiving the Order of the incorrect listing. We are not obliged to sell an item listed with incorrect details in any manner and is part of the our Ordering Policy that when making a purchase any item can be withdrawn from sale due to being out of stock or incorrectly listed.
- SHOULD ANY ITEM BE FOUND TO BE INCORRECTLY LISTED WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OFFER TO PURCHASE AND OR TO WITHDRAW ANY ITEM FOR SALE